Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Class I missed...


Have you ever spent time with an adult with a cognitive or developmental disability? If yes, describe and explain.
No I have never spent time with an adult with a cognitive or developmental disability...Until today!! (November 5th) So we will see how it goes, I'm excited!! =]
Opportunitys Unlimited
CAST Universal Design for Learning
IRIS Modules
She Stoops To Conquer
This is Lisa, I spent the class with her, learning about her and getting to know what an amazing person she is. This is the first adult I interacted with that has an exceptionality. It changed the way I look at other adults just like her.

3 comments:

  1. Please visit the IRIS site or the CAST site and blog about what you find as a way to make up missing class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bit short, but I wnjoyed our visitors too!

    ReplyDelete